Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: desire my first blk chick, Lets take our time, free dating search Arlington, Reading Pennsylvania, Alberton Montana, Clinton Illinois

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Looking for advice [1]
Author Topic: Looking for advice
katrina

View Profile 
2010-11-11 1-21-23-

Looking for advice My Ex (who I have a restraining order against), and who is mentally ill, has a court date for another restraining order violation. The prosecutor is suggesting I drop the charges, in exchange for my ex getting in a 26 week 2 hour per week class ed Alternatives to Abuse, for Domestic Violence offenders. I'm inclined to say yes, as the picture of taking the 4 (who all live with me) to the jail to see their mom on the weekends. is not a good idea. Further, I hope she gets help, and her family has given up getting her to counseling etc. So ironiy I'm the most interested in her getting some treatment (as it would be best for the and I). So am I being a wimp?
Business Owner Seeking NSA Relationship, married women loking for a fling Panama IA, La paz

wann

Sexy

View Profile 
2010-11-27 11-42-56

Not at all, thats the right thing to do. You are not a wimp,your a father.
single ladies :-), rich woman looking Moodus, Bel-Nor -
Adria

View Profile 
2010-12-01 13-04-10

yes, I really dont think she'll do the 26 weeks But she might, and that would be best for every .. She's been hospitalized for thoughts of harming the ren, and she's hit me twice with a car.. She has what they Borderline Personality Disorder, and Bipolar... I have the full time, and she sees them supervised only
On Vacation!, woman looking for free phone sex Santa Ana Pueblo - Ringwood IL, Galatia KS

Members in looking for a horny date

vandevoort

View Profile 
2011-02-03 5-08-02-

fuck, send that crazy bitch to jail you don't want her anywhere around your
women who wants see cocks online, married ladies wanting for sex on the side Ridgecrest, Randolph UT - Snowy Mountains
deyo

User

View Profile 
2011-11-09 20-59-11

Then there is very little chance she will change I know from experience. I guess you have talked to psychologist's about her condition so you probably already know it will be a long row to hoe to get her to act as a civilized human being.
pregger looking for fun: ), adult match making Lisbon Iowa - Yoe PA, Eggertsville New York, Patterson, Whitesboro-Burleigh
Hot sex girl, seeking date, czech dating Nesperal.
brake

View Profile 
2014-01-09 6-45-59-

he is a liar. don't listen to him. If you read back through his handle, you will see that he "knows" & claims to have experience with everything.
I enjoy long, sexy hair for a man!, too gentle sex Eastern Shore, Glen Gardner - Kingston Mines

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!