Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: If you are laid back inquire within, Friday evening Wanna get a drink, adult sex love Struble IA, Damascus GA

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Hey gaikokujin, was reading ur comments from a [1]
Author Topic: Hey gaikokujin, was reading ur comments from a
Lois

View Profile 
2010-11-11 11-04-08

Hey gaikokujin, was reading ur comments from a while back. You seem like the only all natural girl in the area. You want to trade some pics? My email is in my profile.
hello ya'll! yo fit blonde for new male "friends", married and lonely women looking for affair Kyrgyzstan, Estill Springs

nitsch

View Profile 
2011-01-16 9-37-11-

OMFG I'm so glad she ain't here to see this. :D PS: She ain't the only all-natural girl around.
NEED A FEMALE PARTNER READY TO GET $$, women want cock Southold, Lambertville NJ, Rock Springs, Reubens -
  • Women looking for companionship Mud Lake ID
  • Erdem

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-03-26 21-42-29

i'm so glad she wasn't around to see this as well as all the stupid shit show that exploded down below. as i'm glad you weren't around either. fucking people're looney toon bananas.
    looking for woman to teach me how to lick, married ladies seeking for sex -
    sexy ladies mn
    dusenbury

View Profile 
    2011-11-10 14-55-50

that shit that went on below was the first thing that has ever scared me in this forum!!!! EEEK
    in search of first boyfriend experience, hot girls -
  • Asian dating site Wilkeson
  • Jocelin

User

View Profile 
    2011-11-13 10-26-02

same here! That was too much and scary
    A great encounter for meeting friends., mature swingers Rehobeth Maryland, Emerald Beach, Hatteras Village North Carolina, Belle Rive - Albright West Virginia, Coal Center Pennsylvania
  • Married and lonely ladies seeking for sex Kankan
  • susannancy

User

View Profile 
    2014-01-19 14-56-27

especially when you imagine that guy thedoing all that "screaming" and crying - may be IN A DIAPER. it makes me want to laugh and cover my face in horror all at once.
    squeeze as well as stroke, fuck virginia girl - Seven Fields PA, Gore

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!