Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: looking for my soulmate?, chill and 420, people looking for sex Montpelier

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Ohio bigger bi guys [1]
Author Topic: Ohio bigger bi guys
Catie

View Profile 
2010-12-10 20-19-03

Ohio bigger bi guys Where are you? I can't find you guys. Too much fear? Not that many of you? or just prefer wm? The only type man I'm into is a bigger, 240's plus, confident, white typical guy. I'm not talking about gay men / bears. I'm not into kissing or rear play; just crotch. I'm into all kinds of women, but only this type of guy. I've lived in other states and it was much easier to find guys, whether married, divorced, single. They were comfortable with who they are and maybe the area was a bit more free living, so maybe that's the issue here in central Ohio? Any constructive thoughts?
Special Olympics Volleyball, married and discreet De Soto KS, Holly Pond, Lumber Bridge NC, Thiensville WI

Modesty

Sexy

View Profile 
2010-12-15 9-52-40-

br b r wn fr n
Friday evening cocktail required!, married and lonely dating Mount Carbon PA - Kelvington Saskatchewan, Sims NC, Adak Station, Drumright

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!