Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Come Fly with Me, Asian girl in pink dress, sex hot women Briarcliffe Acres, Blasdell

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: i think im gay [1]
Author Topic: I think im gay
lucrecia

User

View Profile 
2010-10-27 9-50-51-

i think im gay :( i dont want to be i have nothing against gays just being
bbc looking 4 white pregnant bbw, looking for sex couples Dora NM, Tucson, Zelienople PA, Kellnersville
Cark

View Profile 
2010-11-16 13-30-55

With time, acceptance Find someone to talk to. I have always wanted to be a 5'3, 130 lb, red haired, tattoo'd, pierced girl riding on a Ducati Monster. But alas, I am just an average white guy. With time, acceptance. What do you see as being the downside to being gay?
Widower Looking for Roommate/Friend, horney married women Cresskill NJ, Time - Coventry bedworth, Sevilla, Wellington MO, Pink

Members in looking for a horny date

dildine

View Profile 
2010-12-21 10-15-53

It's not a big deal. Do you have someone to talk to about what you're feeling? How old are you? Are you still in school? Perhaps a counselor could help. It's terribly frightening and I'm sure you're scared, but it's less of a deal then you're probably making it out to be in your mind. Are you in SF? There are resources out there to help you.
Kroger bearded guy, married ladies wanting for sex Woodside -
horny friends ready looking woman, adult personal want teen girls.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!