Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Native New Orleanian Visiting for that Holidays, Learn to discover women, women who fuck women Napakiak AK, Bonner, Newell, Roann IN

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: sad. one of the hotties who emailed my profile [1]
Author Topic: Sad. one of the hotties who emailed my profile
joswick

View Profile 
2010-10-20 13-52-48

sad. one of the hotties who emailed my profile y good looking. Sorry babe, you are very good looking but I will not date a girl who describes herself that way. You have to put "average" as your self description in order for me to become interested in you.
the back of a volkswagon, mix race dating Fresno, Dodge Center MN
schehr

View Profile 
2010-10-23 12-36-01

But you said she's a hottie, Where does self confidence turn into ego?
Looking for a chill, nerd-friendly girl, married and lonely ladies seeking for man Vila velha, Lyons Falls, Erfurt, Australia - Frankfort IL, Hartford, Hartrandt WY, Angus TX
heltzel

View Profile 
2010-11-16 23-45-01

I don't see that though. I consider myself average at best and describe myself as such. My self esteem is for shit. To me average means "Not dog-boy ugly".
Need sex. Really., women interested in discreet relations Virgil KS, Montrose MS, Portsmouth, South Wallins -
mclaurin

View Profile 
2011-02-26 2-12-58-

My confidence is high, and I describe myself
Sentry on state, lonely woman asking for sex McCord Bend MO, Grapevine TX, Cantrall IL, Christmas FL - Richmond British Columbia, Mounds View MN, Conche Newfoundland, Alcalde
  • Older women wanting for travelpartner and sex Lipa
  • amsden

Sexy

View Profile 
    2012-05-01 3-27-44-

I just think it's possible she's not totally egotistical,but I was curious as to where that line ended. I guess like looks themselves,it's subjective and varies among people.
    L seeks Thursday night, chinese ladies dating -
    klauser

View Profile 
    2012-10-31 6-45-22-

if she's not egotistical, she's not very intelli enough reason not to date her. either way, she loses with me.
    Young lady in reddining located at NoRTH, fifteen year fuck Caryville Tennessee, Tillatoba Mississippi - Ouzinkie Alaska
    Free adult personals in Madera, Sex woman searching strapon sex.
    boody

View Profile 
    2014-05-19 15-20-10

LOL! Fair enough,it's your of course Just had some random curiousity about it.
    Popular, hung, great in the sack, love to allow oral. What else are you looking, strictly platonic personals Foggia -
  • Tips on dating Jinjiang
  • Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!