Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Lick any small boobs, Im prepared. are u?!, cock phoenix Callahan California, Spring Lake Park MN, Willard OH, Egan

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: I got hired at a large tech company [1]
Author Topic: I got hired at a large tech company
reynaga

View Profile 
2010-09-27 13-07-51

I got hired at a large tech company tech company for a data entry position. They had a class that lasted for 2 weeks. We took a final exam for the class on Monday. They told us the test was just to see where we were at, but wasn't a deal breaker. It was open notes, I made a 77 because some of the questions were a little vague so I just copied and pasted from the website what I thought made sense, since they said it wasn't a big deal. All week, we practiced our data entry, order entry stuff, and on Tues I did good, with 2 minor mistakes. Then on Wed, me and most everyone in the whole class increased our mistakes, so we corrected them. This is good for me, because it is how I learn. Thurs I only had mistake, and Friday, I wasn't told of any. But they let me go on Friday, and said that I had to make an 80 on the test to continue on in the program. and the instructor (who was rarely in the classroom, and when she was, didn't want to answer our questions) said that I was making too many mistakes, and didnt seem to be retaining the info, or want to look at my notes. I thought I was retaining the info, and if I was making mistakes, then why didn't she tell me about it, so I could fix them? Why did they wait until Friday to fire me, when our test scores came out on Monday? and why didn't they tell us that we couldn't have any errors during training?? I thought they had told us that training was the time to make all our mistakes so that we could learn and grow.
Very Horny, Good Cocksucker to Drain You, women who want to fuck Swansea, Yakeshi, Piru, Monkey Mia
seaholm

View Profile 
2010-09-29 16-54-15

Wow. They sound douchey. You're better off not working for them. Their communication sucks.
Tired of the boring guys, free dating and flirting community Idalou TX, Flanders -
  • Jaded, so what kind of HRT do
  • Carlita

User

View Profile 
    2010-10-03 6-12-08-

Should I email someones supervisor?
    Stop looking for another hot girl, just buzz your chick!, horny women for sex Apeldoorn, Fordsville, Gibbs MO, Cedar Hill Lakes - Swansea, Pomona
    dalesio

View Profile 
    2010-10-04 0-49-07-

no, making waves doesn't work. move on
    lost without you in my life, married female wanting for sex Elbow Lake MN, Wollongong -
  • Personally, I would never date anyone
  • Thaddeus

View Profile 
    2010-10-14 14-20-40

No. They don't know you from Adam and won't care. Besides- as the saying goes- a fish rots from the head down. They're leadership likely sucks just as much. Chalk it up to the "lose" pile and move on.
    20-something looking for outing buddy, black woman seeking for sex - Sevilla, Gambier OH
  • I can haz an empire?
  • Rosa

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-02 2-48-26-

because no gives a fuck about other people let alone a big company
    what to do on a cold rainy day, naughty local women - New Boston IL
    mature women Saint Paul, woman want granny sex.
    seaholm

View Profile 
    2011-02-13 21-26-35

Come on. Why would they hire the C students when they have A and B students available?
    last chanse, dating discreet Moose Pass, Calhoun TN, Tazewell TN, Cave KY - Lighthouse Point, West Point NY
    gideon

View Profile 
    2012-01-13 7-41-43-

how do u get less than x% on open book test
    Mature women (45-75) wished for NSA enjoyment, submissive swinger Oregon City, Register Georgia, Uberaba, Turtletown Tennessee - Milton Keynes, Winfield KS
  • African dating sites Pine Valley
  • Ainslie

Sexy

View Profile 
    2012-04-17 6-26-24-

exactly. the OP is braindead
    Real Ladies Looking To Fuc, black cock church Oliver British Columbia, Crescent Iowa, Minden Nevada, Middleburg Kentucky -
  • Beautiful black women Rockville Indiana
  • engholm

Sexy

View Profile 
    2014-10-25 4-05-30-

right...well i've experienced this at my work Look if you can't pass the training what are you good for?
    GOLF TENNIS GAME AND DATING, cam dates Charleston, Woodstock - Riverside Connecticut, Winthrop
  • Massage for sex Bournemouth
  • hannie

View Profile 
    2015-06-20 16-23-57

I wasn't told there was a pass to training
    Single and looking lonely married nigerian women seeking for discreet fun mates take a look at my post, best woman massage Georgetown Indiana, Venango, Cook Station Missouri, Delmont South Dakota - Caryville
    amaral

View Profile 
    2015-12-05 13-25-46

So what? You should want to shine at everything you do. You should want to be the best in the class, in every class you're in.
    Chocolate On the Tuesday, couple friendship Ruby Alaska, Darien Center, Eagleville Tennessee, Marshfield Vermont - Center Sandwich New Hampshire
    Single people search live sex chat, Sluts searching date service.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!