Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Black guy needing mexican or dark-colored woman, Monday day at Babylon, fucking norwegian women Argyle, Royal Nebraska, Quebrada PR, Caddo Mills Texas

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Just jumping in to share something... [1]
Author Topic: Just jumping in to share something...
Mai

View Profile 
2011-01-02 11-04-18

Just jumping in to share something... I am at work, being a slacker of course.. When one of my co-workers started talking about "that gay Sex and the City star." Cynthia Nixon of course, she started talking about how ugly her girlfriend was until she noticed the word "engaged." She asked me if it was legal. I said no, not where we live but I know somethings going on in New York (give me some slack here girls, I don't keep up with TV or anything because I am a full-time student/mother and employee). So she then told me that's stupid if they let them get married legally. I got a little flustered and asked her why it was stupid and how it was any different from her and her fiance. She just kept saying "that's stupid, that's stupid" then she threw it in my face that I have said I would never marry my partner. I said that because I know my girlfriend and I aren't permanently for each other and that gay or straight, you know if the person you are with is who you want a "contract" with or not. In my situation, I wouldn't want something binding like that. Still, she insists "it is stupid." So I needed to get it out somewhere because it pisses me off that some people are so damn ignorant. I've noticed that most of these jokers are walking this line, they fear taking risks, trying new food, traveling, listening to songs that you will never hear on the radio, understanding that some people are just different, getting away from gender roles,... Know what I'm saying? I wonder how that fool would have felt back when only men were allowed to get an education, where only men wrote poetry and novels... Dumbass. She needs a dose of Virginia Wolfe!
Looking for a quality girl, hot sex women search for men

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

dave

User

View Profile 
2011-04-21 23-45-34

Wow, MNiG... It seems that I am destined to a lifetime of perpetual immaturity in relationships...I wish I had the foresight to realize, "This ain't the one." So, did you have healthy role models???
A living oxymoron, girl wanting to have sex - Glendale UT
  • Married ladies wanting for sex Oriskany Falls
  • efaw

Sexy

View Profile 
    2012-12-24 18-52-34

HAHA.. I am my own role model!
    SEXY SINGLE BLKMAN, chat singles Beer sheva, Hatley WI, Cabot Pennsylvania, Fairfield - Chisholm
    Girls for sex Clear Spring Maryland, Horny in los lunasi20.
    Dnadoc

View Profile 
    2015-09-09 10-41-17

Well said! Your coworker sounds a lot like a couple of people I work with. It is frustrating. Ironiy, I have run into this level of arrogrance in the recovering community a lot as well. On an side note, I think Cynthia's fiance is cute!
    SEEKING FEMALE Partner, divorced women Fern Glen Pennsylvania, Anton Colorado - Ingalls Park IL, Reubens
  • cyprus shemales

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!