Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: sask adult hooker, Hot in Auburn, black women seeking for sex Toppenish, Gainesville

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: You can look but not touch V [1]
Author Topic: You can look but not touch V
winks

View Profile 
2011-02-14 0-57-11-

You can look but not touch V You almost do blush, but then grin at the opportunity. "The large black one, next to the lube. I want to see that one inside your pussy." Now she grins. She turns and picks it up with much praciticed ease. Turning back to you she asks you how she should begin. I'm director this evening, so I decide to answer for you."Keep your lace top on, but please remove your panties. Lay on your back and work just the head inside." Stepping back over to the low slung divan, she does exactly as she's told. Even at the end of her shift, her eyes go wide when she slips the head of the massive, black dildo inside her. "Please just work the head inside you while we get ready. Feel free to touch youself while you're waiting." You look back at me and I kiss you on your neck. I feel, but not quite hear, you purr under my lips. You are still pressed against the window and now I am pressed against you. You feel my crotch rubbing against your ass, my hands bunching your skirt up over the top of your ass. I press and hold each cheek in hand and massage them lovingly. You have a such a lovely ass. I pull the thin piece of string that is your thong to one side. I kneel down to lick a loving stroke from your tender, wet pussy to your asshole. You moan appreciatively. So do I. With one hand I undo my jeans and let them fall to my knees. I pull my cock out and stroke it gently, all the while rubbing the crack of your ass with it. It feels good too. The soft, warmth of your ass...the way your crack gives to the hardness of my cock. The way my cock surges and pulses at the contact. Before I can slip myself inside you, you spin around and look me dead in the eye. "Not just yet. I want to see it first.I want to make sure its ready for me." You kneel down and hold the entire length of it in hand, look it once over, and then impale your lips and mouth on it. I gasp and our performer grins at my shock. You can take all of me at once and you're not shy of proving it to me again and again. You suck me eagerly, slathering the length of my shaft with as much saliva as you can muster. "I just want to make sure you're as nice and lubed as that dildo she has inside her."
just looking for someone, looking for a discreet affair Tomahawk WI

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!