Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: d wife sex any older woman for younger, Bored sbf designed for swm, infinity swinger Ruxton Maryland

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Republicans are all bastard people. That's what [1]
Author Topic: Republicans are all bastard people. That's what
tozer

View Profile 
2010-09-27 13-31-26

Republicans are all bastard people. That's what they are. They're just bastard people! And I'm goin' home and I'm gonna... I'm gonna BITE MY PILLOW, is what I'm gonna do!
if you are a sexy man who can stay up, drop this chica a word today!, older women wanting for travelpartner and sex
scovill

View Profile 
2010-10-08 18-30-18

Is rofo that slow that political banter is in
wm 50s looking to eat pussy nsa, married woman phone flirting Willow, West Chicago IL, Sylvarena, Iron Gate - Fife
  • once upon a time, there was a retard
  • bier

View Profile 
    2010-12-21 16-40-02

It seems weird to me to stereotype such a large group of people. Especially, when you are probably a liberal. Liberal's are suppossed to be tolerant and encourage diversity of thought.
    Secret Friends first then, sex personals Windthorst, St Johns MI, Ewing KY, Enterprise MS - Ohlman
    free online sex chat in Murayqis, Okolona Mississippi sex girls.
    harald

User

View Profile 
    2011-03-27 5-15-15-

tolerant and liberal hmmmm is that why the people fags?
    hot hung MARINE needed now, meet horny girls Bengkulu, Wewahitchka FL, Pine Bluffs WY, North Randall - Tara Ontario

spells

View Profile 
    2011-04-01 1-48-12-

Liberalism is about tolerants and diversity of thought. Personally, I can't stand most of the psuedo-intellectual faggots.
    Older Bears, need a fuck - Berthoud CO, Supai AZ, San Pedro TX, Alpena MI
  • Girls wanting for sex Great Keppel Island
  • grundstrom

View Profile 
    2011-09-01 19-38-01

they actually just say that to get the young gullible peoples votes. People that still believe they can change the world, when they mature they change to conservatives because they finally can see through the BS
    Engaged to be married and Need Some Excitement?, horny rich Ben Wheeler Texas -
    Group sex, midget sex personals, sweet teen Glippsta.
    kilgus

View Profile 
    2012-08-13 9-18-42-

time to retire this retarded shtick
    BBW or SSBBW you'll need for BJ. p2p?, pregnant sex ads East Woodstock Connecticut, Bryson City North Carolina, Pharr TX, Annapolis California - Marion AR, Ethete WY, Lamar Indiana, Adak Station
    turpen

View Profile 
    2015-07-08 13-04-10

Liberals are a fucked up lot, I agree
    seeking older man to support a college college out, gold fuck - Placid Lakes
    Sex women in Zhoushan, Sexy women Eldred Illinois.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!