Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: worthy visual effect, Married home on it's own today, webcam chat Luther MI
   Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Canalside walk [1]
Author Topic: Canalside walk

View Profile 
2010-10-30 18-58-57

Canalside walk along the Shropshire Union Canal and then into the small town of Market Drayton Betton Mill Wharf This is how youi fill your boat's water tank - sink,shower and toilet The canal crosses over a road and over the River Tern
Just Chillin', married female looking for sex on the side

View Profile 
2010-11-13 22-06-02

BB, these three are superlative, Thank you for continuing to post from your walks and travels, it adds a different dimension to this forum, definitely reminding us that there is a little more to us than our sexuality, and a great relief from some of the spam in hereCanal boating in England is something I am hoping to do once I really retire. In addition, the country side reminds me of parts of lower New England and NY where I grew up, and so different from the San Francisco Bay Area where I live now.
fun mutual oral before 2pm today, horney single ladies Casey, Custer City, Ishpeming, Albacete - Ness City, Santa cruz de tenerife

View Profile 
2010-11-14 19-03-13

re. canal boating Canal boating is great fun,very peaceful and quiet. Would you go on a working holiday where you learn how to operate the boat and locks? Or you can try New York State's canals
I want a thickchick is that too much to ask?, married women wanting single men Evansville, Hodges AL, North Sea, Saxis VA - Hudson Falls
  • Married and lonely women wanting single men Huntingdon Quebec
  • pelageja

View Profile 
    2010-11-27 1-59-13-

Many thanks, for the link New York Canals are another area of interest.
    green shirt, red hair, blue eyes, bike, looking for black cock Shabbona IL, Hamburg, Stantonville TN, Dzerzhinsk - Victor ID
  • Japanese women seeking for men Garden grove
  • boylen

View Profile 
    2011-01-01 2-46-57-

As usual, wonderful photos. Love your profile pic. It looks like something created by Charles Addams.
    need a good guy., mature women having sex - Hertfordshire, Wake Forest, Tonopah NV, Wild Rose WI
  • People dating tonight Stratford CT
  • weist

View Profile 
    2011-01-20 17-00-11

taken from a church memorial Victorians,and earlier,loved skulls,as did the Puritans. A reminder of mortality but that's not why I have it - I just think it looks weird!
    Port City Java; Market St. Sat. PM, married and lonely ladies wanting for man Hall Summit LA, Brookville PA - Bel Nor MO

View Profile 
    2011-09-06 18-54-18

Bernice...I just love your picture posts
    Champs Buying Running Shoes, mature british women Fort A.P. Hill Virginia -
  • Fucking sexy Yukon
  • cowser

View Profile 
    2013-10-26 19-05-08

hi Wade :-)
    This is for that single ladies, sexy prom dresses Boynton - Chester New York
    Sex black woman in Lanzhou, Senior married wanting hot sex chat.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!