Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Suck everybody you host, activity partner for the purpose of claremont ca cam chat, pussy laguna Arthur Nebraska

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Went into the Ralph Lorren store today [1]
Author Topic: Went into the Ralph Lorren store today
rockmore

View Profile 
2010-11-11 18-10-50

Went into the Ralph Lorren store today (I was stoned) and they has this clothes line that that were hand made that were exact replicas of clothing lines from the 19th century. This guy showed me a picture if this dude from the james gang...then he showed me the preplica of his shirt and said it was tge exact shame shirt to the stitch made exactly te same way as it was made 150 years ago. There was a lot if stuff like that. It was crazy to see clothes made with real craftmanship
dl hookup asap, mature married daytime sex Chandler, Paris, Noorvik AK, Little River Academy TX

angelico

View Profile 
2010-12-03 14-19-56

You're still stoned. Lauren. that (not that that) the. same. replica. Damn. I'm tired now. :)
Looking to go to Granby St. this week, girls who want sex for free Big Lake MO, Aline, New Paris, Ehrenberg AZ - Northfield KY, Coto De Caza, Rockwood MI, Turkey Creek LA
adult horney want professional dating services, seniors looking girls looking for cock.
winther

View Profile 
2010-12-30 9-00-08-

Very stoned
Baby? Baby, you there, meet black cock Betws-Y-Coed, Bristol -
adult horney want professional dating services, seniors looking girls looking for cock.
oakey

View Profile 
2011-04-07 8-28-47-

You're still stoned
bored male looking for fun, adult single dating Agar South Dakota, Battle Creek Iowa, Amberg Wisconsin, Parks - Presidio
  • Females looking for males Embu
  • Members in looking for a horny date

clerissa

User

View Profile 
    2011-05-16 5-57-20-

That's nice, lions
    woman in monroe hotel horny, black dating services -
    suss

View Profile 
    2011-08-25 5-27-22-

You're still stoned?
    horney women in moses lake, midget dating -
  • PSA: Being an asshole
  • brockert

View Profile 
    2013-10-06 12-50-30

the shirt was made out of x% linen fiber? died with fruit and bugs?
    Concert Big day!, casual encounters women Bernice, Victor West Virginia - Saint Edward Nebraska, Lexingtonfayette
    zumpano

View Profile 
    2015-10-19 16-55-16

Stoned as in drunk or stoned as in high ?
    Gen My father 2 Spoil 62536, married women on the side Ferris - Coconut Grove, Crisfield
  • Women looking for cock Ducor California

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!