Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Cautious playful women positioned?, 25 men's seeking mature mate, phone chat Brasher Falls Winthrop NY, Roswell, Deloit, Tangier VA

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Good Evening forum. [1]
Author Topic: Good Evening forum.
erby

View Profile 
2010-10-20 17-39-05

Good Evening forum. How many folks here have special cameras to take pictures of themselves? I ask because I've been having difficulty snapping a full body picture of myself for my Dom. Do I really need to go out and buy a tripod? While I am oiled up and trying to cram my ass and pussy with bottles, squatting in the shower and trying not to slip, and holding my camera. What a feat. What do you guys do?
FACESITTER NEEDED, sexy bbw seeking man Depoe Bay, Ullin, Union TN, Sunnyside WA
brookbank

View Profile 
2010-10-31 2-51-02-

Throw it on a stable surface and use a timer. Of course, I never done took no shower double-penetration pictures before. So I guess my idea does not apply. Unless your bathroom sink is the right height.
45 butch, maried woman looking for sex Pennock MN, Elmont NY - Greece
fleener

View Profile 
2011-01-15 0-21-08-

i just chose the shower Because I didn't want oil everywhere else. Easier to clean up.I think I need a tripod. That took hours trying to accomplish. And I still didn't meet his request.
couple seeking fwb, looking for sex and hookers Star Prairie, Thomaston GA - Memphis, Chevak AK, Chimayo NM, Lake Brownwood
casual sex ads North carolina, Lathrop dating older women.
Eva

View Profile 
2011-01-22 6-16-39-

get a timer if you don't have one built in...and use books,etc for a tripod.
Tgirl seeks new friends, divorced women seeking Independence KS, Erma NJ - Webster, Loveland Park
  • show us your tits
  • robert

View Profile 
    2011-07-07 18-39-41

Ok. Good ideas. Thank you.
    SEEKING MATURE RELATIONSHIP, pleasant sex Kingston Wisconsin - South West City, Fagus Missouri
  • Married female looking for sex on the side Green MountaFalls CO
  • maille

User

View Profile 
    2013-03-30 16-09-22

no special camera and no tripod set the camera on a bookshelf or on top of the dresser wherever you can get some height, set the timer and go.
    Hastings throughout Valley, ladys like to fuck - Titonka, Rockton IL, Kent, Hopedale Massachusetts
    Horny black girls Huntington Woods, Hot swinger wanting women who want fucking.
    postle

View Profile 
    2013-04-07 18-49-43

I do it in front of the mirror.... a full length mirror.
    Looking have a look at a Walking Colleague, black teen sex Tiruppur - Akron, Belton South Carolina, Lawson, Corinth
  • Women seeking man Loganville WI
  • carlotta

View Profile 
    2015-10-27 18-10-33

i should have Done that. I havebut I didn't want to make a mess everywhere. And I am too sore to try it again now.I will remember that next time, thank you.
    Its Cinco de Mayo! Drinks on me, horny old ladies Berkshire Massachusetts, Walterboro SC, Arica, Maple Ontario -
  • Fuck a women Seco Kentucky
  • Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!