Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: single bbw lookin to get a southern gent, looking for ltr and additionally travel partner, hot female trainers Lowmansville Kentucky, Mara Antonia PR, Grand Beach, Canistota

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: the invitation is to a private session at a dung [1]
Author Topic: The invitation is to a private session at a dung
Hollie

User

View Profile 
2010-11-11 7-21-13-

the invitation is to a private session at a dung dungeon involving a pro domme & me getting paddled badly. I invited you to bring a friend of either gender to observe. I will be naked and restrained.
Pretty Young Thing, horny woman for sex Turpin Hills

duplechin

View Profile 
2010-11-13 11-13-36

Ahhh I see... I don't think I will make it (thank you though) my weekend is already quite packed and spoken for... which dungeon and which Domme (if you don't mind posting here)? I may well know it/her and if not can ask around and find out her reputation.
Hot? Attached? Lonely? Me too, sexy xxx fucking lady - Honeoye Falls
pieri

View Profile 
2011-01-12 8-24-36-

the session is in early October tenatively Fri 1 Oct, but can be adjusted. The domme is Akina Oiszo. I do not know which dungeon. I paid her half plus the dungeon fee. She will simply let me know which dungeon and the address a few days in advance. She is also very busy for Fetish Weekend. She has a role in costumes, or something.
Bartender at Sura Thai Bistro Yesterday, woman looking to hookup New Meadows -
huckaby

View Profile 
2011-01-27 22-49-43

Ah I see not for Fetish weekend... hmmm, I'll ask around and see who knows her and what feedback come back. Cool for you!
Need a good girl to get me through a hard time., sex personals dating Raoul GA -

Members in looking for a horny date

Cark

User

View Profile 
2011-02-08 13-59-48

the facts I got drunk, and twisted my girlfriend's arm. I got dumped. She agreed to have Akina settle it rather than police. She actually spoke with Akina about what happened, and Akina is pretty angry with me. This will be a pretty harsh punishment, I think.
We had the same attorney, married female seeking for sex Bee, Cullom -
cocks

View Profile 
2011-03-19 18-46-42

Are you for real? Eeeek, this is serious. I myself an not really one for real punishments for real life wrong doings in a BDSM scene. How will paddling you naked and giving you humiliation pleasure that you crave and love, teach you a real life lesson about physical abuse? *shaked head* And is your ex also going with you to the session?
trying to have hot sex tonight, married looking for married Elkhart IA - Spring City, Chidester, Venedy, Cohassett Beach WA
  • Women seeking casual sex De Leon Springs
  • pershing

View Profile 
    2012-10-03 0-12-31-

yes I am for real no she will not attend. after a point, bruising my ass and me crying is no longer fun. to do it for a long time is punishment. most of it was alcohol related, and I did stop drinking
    Woman trying to find male single mother, grannys for sex - Jersey Channel Islands , Derby KS, Clare, Fruitvale Idaho
    Lady looking women seeking men, Night sex ladies fuck.
    signor

View Profile 
    2015-08-04 21-38-11

please come if you can date and time can be changed by a few days, Pixie.
    any one even read theselol, marriott swingers Hanover Connecticut, Carolina West Virginia - Minnesota, Boys Town Nebraska, Georgiana, Mississippi
  • horny girls in new Byrrill Creek

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!